Friday, May 11, 2012

A Rival in Yourself

It is interesting to have dreams at night that are so vivid and real and then wake up to a totally different environement.  I have been told that I love in the clouds; that I dream too much.  I wish for a variation of life that will never be. 

Last night I had a dream where my friend and I were somehow going to another friends house that we knew was selling drugs.  We cleaned the place, with gunfire, and ended up killing a friend of mine.  Now in this dream it was much more graphic than I will dsiplay here, however, the persons that we killed were all good people.  I could feel the influence of good.  I knew in some way that the depiction of the people in my dream were good in reality. 
When I awoke this morning, I was not myself.  IT was as if the dream had imposed some of those feelings or emotions upon me.  I wasn't angry just very quiet and thoughtful.  I wasn't engaged in the day as I normally am.  I could tell that I was off.  I have this...guilt, if that is the right word, that I can't shake.  No matter what I try to do, I seem to focus on the down side of things today...I can't wait until tomorrow when the day will start anew.  

No comments:

Post a Comment